Duct Replacement in Colorado Springs
The duct system is responsible for what you actually feel when you heat and air condition your home. This is why you want to make sure that the system is working properly, as you are paying money to feel comfortable and healthy in your home.
Over time, the air flowing through your ducts can loosen joints, wear out sections and cause disconnections. Most parts of your home’s heating and air conditioning system are designed to last for a long time, but eventually, they’ll need to be replaced. If you have flexible ducts and are over 10 to 15 years old, they will most likely need to be replaced. Air duct replacement corrects issues caused by failing ductwork, keeping your indoor air cleaner.
Signs You Need Air Duct Replacement
- Not enough heating or cooling – your home isn’t getting enough heating or cooling
- Hot and cold areas – only certain parts of your home is getting heating and cooling
- Efficiency issues – a spike in energy usage without a corresponding increase in usage
- Noises – such as creaking, rumbling, rattling, or whistling.
Replacing or making improvements to your duct system can:
- Improve Comfort – Sealing and insulating ducts can help with common comfort problems, such as rooms that are too hot in the summer or too cold in the winter.
- Enhance Indoor Air Quality – Fumes from household and garden chemicals, insulation particles, and dust can enter your duct system, aggravating asthma and allergy problems.
- Promote Safety – With normal use, gas appliances such as water heaters, dryers, and furnaces release combustion gases (such as carbon monoxide) through the venting systems.
- Save Money
When you do choose to replace your ducts, don’t forget to choose Heat Depot Home Solutions, where we excel at providing premier service to our customers. If you’re in Colorado Springs, CO or in the surrounding area, don’t hesitate to call us today so we can get started! We specialize in air sealing, insulation, ductwork and more.